Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Official Post From Paraguay

I bet you're sick of this, but I don.t have time. They just told me to tell you that I've arrived. So.... I've arrived :D Been here long enough to eat real fast (ALAMBRE! but it's not real Mexican food and it's not common here)
 I had my interview and now I'm writing you! I'm headed out to the border of Brazil and Paraguay. I don't remember the name of the town, but I remember that translated it means 'eat dirt'
 My new trainer said it's pretty so that's cool. I'll see after a 7 hour bus ride.
 She kinda told me what's up in my area and the peeps there.
She tried to verbally explain how to hand wash clothes... I can't wait.
 Trying to stay humble and obey.
Also, trying to keep it all together. PLEASE pray for me.
The days keep passing. Love to you all.
My first official Post from Paraguay! :D

 ps. once again I swear I'll write better next week.
I even got robbed! It'll be an exciting email. (I'm fine)

 Glad to be out of the MTC
Ready to work Still pray
 XOXO Hermana Lib

No comments:

Post a Comment