Tuesday, April 22, 2014



Elder Goodell and Hermana Valenzuela Reppin St Geezy and Tuna-Can all the way in Paraguay

Elder Lira and I made it 3 months!

Hmn Willis took a photo of me in  the morning....

I took a secret photo of her laughing (I make her lol all DAY)

 Missionary`s Cloud 9 (thanks again all)
 Grandma sent me a photo of this old man... but Idk who he is?
Thank you Wyatt. We listen to your tunes every morning!

Thanks for the hat and the scarf, yo.


Grandma sent me these things and then my eyes filled with water




 just like freakin out cause I love candy (espacially of the mexican variety)

This is Dalila... She is a huricane trapped inside a child. But shes cute and I love her even though sometimes I want to cage her. Also I recently realized that when she talks (constantly) she ISNT just baby talking gibberish... but it is Guarani. 
OH and ps. My guarani is getting so much better. 

Because Ialso have that China Egg Pic... 

Also the temple is great


Goodbye to cold showers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment