Sunday, May 18, 2014


Im awkward and can't take photos (this is from divisions with the Hermana lideres Hermana Owen and Hermena Guttierez)



This is a photo Hermana Willis took of me sleeping... I guess I was cold (ALL BY MYSELF... Thats a DCOM underwraps reference for Wyatt because I look like a mummy)






we went to cerro corra... its a national park!.... but really its just more jungle, thats fenced off because once there was a war there. 
There are also like some busts and flagpoles (which had no flags... so I just climbed to the terror of my companion)



Mulan "BE A MAN" stick photo

Defrosting the fridge...

I FOUND STERLING SIMS AT A ZONE CONFERENCE! YAY TUACAHN STUDENTS!

Im still being EATEN! (pray that i will REMEMBER to put on repelant! I have it- I just forget)

we cook for the elders EVERY sunday and this sunday we made chinese food (because remember i used to live in China) and it turned out HEAVENLY. like... Watch out panda Express! 


Chipa for Hna Willis' last day






Romina had really long hair that she is extremely proud of. She looks maybe a little bugged in this photo but she really isnt.... were best friends and she loves me. Her MISSION CALL should be coming soon! WOOT! 








No comments:

Post a Comment