Monday, June 16, 2014

Well, a picture is worth a thousand words and I sent a thousand pictures this week so... I hope it will suffice. As for the words I will send,they will have to be a little less than usual. This week was sweet, Lots of rain and lots of partying. My birthday was more than I could´ve ever asked for. EVER.  After all the excellence I shed some tears to my own embarrassment and Hermana Santos and I held an emergency "Anti-Trunky" Dance party in our house. The truth is I wasn't crying because I was trunky. I later told my journal that the reason for the water-works was that I felt I don´t deserve all the muches of love that I received from my dear sweet family and friends, but I am more than uuber grateful for it. The wonderful people in my life are just... far too stellar to me, to the point that "my little heart is filled with joy" and that joy oozes out of my heart and up to my eyes, then falls in the form of the happiest most grateful tears. Thank you once more, all, for the packages, letters, birthday wishes and love. I feel SUPER supported... demasiado! and I hope I can do you all proud. I´m gonna try.  21 years down ? to go And although I don´t know what the future holds, I know of one solid way to ensure that the rest of my years are filled with joy, Rain or Shine. That sure was is Christ. He is the way, the truth and the light.  His gospel and saving priesthood power has been restored on this Earth in these Latter-Days and can be found in His true Church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  I testify that Our Father in Heaven loves each and everyone of us, His children. I have come to know this truth as fact. He wants us to all make it home, ever last one. As I close this thanks-giving latter home I would like to express my gratitude to two more personages: God, Our Father in Heaven, who loves us enough to give us His only begotten son to suffer and die for us so that we may live with Him again, forever And Jesus Christ, Our Saviour and Redeemer, who came to earth and obeyed Our Eternal Father with exactness. Thanks to Them, I can make choices and earn my home in Heaven, where I hope to be surrounded by the same loving, amazing people who have made my Earthly home so wonderful. I love my Family, my friends, and this Gospel. I testify of the joy it has brought to my life and the joy I know it can bring to all those who believe, live and love it in the sacred name of our Brother and Savior, even Jesus the Christ Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment