Thursday, July 24, 2014

Tami (Moms name) and I making media lunas... or as she says "vuelta lunas" like 4 weeks ago


This is at a restraunt we went to like 3 weeks ago. 
Been sucking at sending photos but... whatever. Pizza is yummy and this restraunt is AWESOME because its ALMOST feels like a real restaunt (not a "copetin" from paraguay)
H.B and I like to pretend we´re in Guatemala or something while we´re there. . . but the food takes 1 and a half hours (not a hyperbole) to get to you. 


Last week we went to the EXPO.... and then we found out its forbidden. 
OOPS!


A can of Prin-Gooooools (made me laugh inside for 12 hours... I didn´t outwardly show joy due to weird depression issues, but still... I recognize humor when I see it)

My shadow ( SEW ARTZY) drinking Malta aka; the most delicious warm beverage to tickle the tummy in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment