Thursday, August 28, 2014

Dear everyone, 
This week went well. 
We had like super high numbers so maybe our district and zone leaders will be happy. I´m just happy because I am helping people find the truth and loving my brothers and sisters. 
I like that. I love much and do what I can. 
Today I traded all but 30 minutes of my internet time to travel to a member´s home to eat tacos with other missionaries from Mexico. I love you all dearly and I miss you... but I regret nothing. TACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs XoXo Hermana Valenzuela

We found out that the little pizza place we discovered last week DELIVERS!!!




These are statues of Paraguayan Myths (the Bombero! he kidnapps babies who get out of line!)
And the other one kidnapps RUBIOS!  (ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment