Monday, September 22, 2014

ROMINA got her mission call and because she had been serving as a misionera Local she was in town and not in the jungle and I got to see her! SHES GOING TO URAGUAY! woot woot!
ROMINA!!!!!


This is how excited I was for no bakes... before i knew they were moldy


Just being an Indian



No bakes don't travel well...but the one on top didnt have THAT much mold and I bit it anyway... which was a bad choice. 
BUT issssok in the end its good because I will be skinny hahahaha


In other news the "maple flavoring" mom sent was a REALLY good idea because Ive become an expert at making mapeoat or oatmaple cookies.... My own invention made when Hermana Linares is sad and asks me for cookies and i just make up a recipie and it turned out great like OATMEAL CUPS (aunistee).


We had an interview by candelight.

Making the dress with Noelia

Noelia, Pamela, Andrea and Ali doing decor

Vivi and her Nails

The cousin feeding us Ice cream (I think his name is Danny)

Danny and his Ice cream

Mama cooking..... and Danny with his Ice Cream

Me doing the Brides hair.... She insisted I put Gel on every curl before curling it. 

Hermana Linares doing makeup (Except the Eyeliner which I did because I´m 2nd only to Zo Zo in eyeliner skills )

Vivi when she FIRST saw herself! :)



LOOK AT THEM! LOOK AT THEM!!!!!!!! 


The LOVECHILD... jk... but yeah their son (he´s a STINKER... like a Pill not that he smells hahaha)





The Groom


CAKE


The cutest picture EVER of Vivi just kissing Anibal´s head. This was at the end of the night and they didnt even know I was taking it.... oh love....


A Kiss from Vivi

This is me at the end of the night.... I look like a wedding planner (I am J-lo)


No comments:

Post a Comment