Monday, September 15, 2014


We went to Pizza Hut... and its all you can eat Pizza.
They just bring it to your table and you say "yep" you want that kind or "nope" (like Las Pampas... but instead of MEAT its PIZZZZAAAAA)


VIVA COLOMBIA

(Also this picture is cool because it says hote[l] ñanduti and ñanduti is this Beuatiful Paraguayan thread art and also this picture is taken in the courtyard of the house where Paraguayans planned a revolution for thier independance from Spain)

I don't know how to act in Museums

I stood in front of this building and Hermana Linares took a Picture

I bought this from an Indian


We drank Juice and I wore my headdress.... which I bought from a real indian


We went to the Temple with a Recent Convert of HNA Linares to do ordinances for her Grandma! woot woot


No comments:

Post a Comment