Sunday, May 3, 2015

Its all normal missionary life. I am trying to get my comp into the routine.... training her in the ways.... trying to show her how to love it... 
 It is often said that the teacher learnes more than the student... 
Here is my weeks lesson: Hermana Ross is pretty chill and I think determined to stay and do this thing... but there were TWO things I personally wanted her to learn. #1 Gods way is the best way... Thats coming off well because we´re obedient and getting in the groove (for her... Im like IN the groove. this feels like all ive ever known...In smack dab in the middle of the groove) #2 If you´re not having fun, you´re not doing it right.... well here is the lesson. Its not like she wants to die 24/7... but I dont think she LOVES it (yet). 
That is normal, but I want to help her love it. So I am doing my best to point out how great the mission is, to help her see and feel it. Well.. I keep tearing up and proclaiming my LOVE for this work. It sounds sweet and all... but its real bitter when mixed with "its all going to be over soon". We listened to a song from the Missionary Tunes "the Work"... idk its a CD wyatt sent me. google it: "its gonna take work.... pushing though your back is sore....knock knock knocking on a billion doors!!! this work is gonna fix what dont work anymore" and I just.... cried. happy tears while I washed the dished because there is too much to do to hold still. 
I LOVE the mission. It´s so freaking hard and I cant wait to get home but its the best thing ever and I never wanna leave. I don´t wanna stop! I want to give up every second and I am determined to excercise my faith and endure til the end CADA MOMENTO!.... is that normal?contraditory? idk... but... that what I am teaching her/learning hardcore. I LOVE MY MISSION. I am exhasted and ready to keep going forever. Other News: - Hermana Ross is helping me know things about college so... thats good. I know what I want to major and minor in AND I know what that MEANS! hahahahaha (I will still have to pray and confirm these things when I am in a posiciĆ³n to ACT on them... because faith requires ACTS) -I saw Hermana Whittaker today and we were hilarious. per norm. -I will call home on Mother´s day! And lastly - An Elder who in in Argentina, my pal from the CCM (Elder Castillo... I think I sent home pictures). He wrote me this week and reminded me that the Lord kept working even when he knew his hour was near. He said it better and in Spanish... but it was a good reminder so... LETS DO THIS ONE (ten) MORE TIME(s) Until Next week, Forever yours and Forever young- HERMANA LIBERTEE VALENZUELA

No comments:

Post a Comment