Thursday, June 18, 2015



by Hermana Libzilla








THANKS GRANDMA FOR THE TINY CANVANS!!! I made tiny art for Hermana Ross (its cartoon temple square)

I found White Pants in our appartment...... I think at some point they belonged to an Elder used for baptism.... but I only know ONE thing to do in white pants..........
#righton #RELAY #Elbows #myREALcalling


Lots of things happened this week....
 but I will tell you all about them when I see you again.... but in case you wanted to know my feelings and not just the Day to day HERE: 


 "With my head on your shoulder 
You pour in my palm 
Will life have a purpose When you are gone?
 Without your wisdom And without your song 
Will life have a purpose When you are gone? 
You're crossing an empire 
But you're leaving my side 
Did you find another love song?
 We're sharing an atlas We're both skin and bone 
But I cannot go where you have gone 
Whenever I feel like giving up 
Whenever I feel I've got it wrong
 Whenever I fall you lift me up 
Show me how to be strong enough" 
 (strong enough, A Silent Film) 

 XOXO hermana LIBERTEE Valenzuela 


 p.s. I also realized I forgot to tell you all that Chloe Whittaker called me at midnight on my Birthday!!! She set an alarm to wake her up and remind her so she could! Shes the best and I love her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment