Thursday, October 16, 2014

Kewties
Ohhhhhh we´re half-way there
oooooooooooooOOOhhhhhh LIVING on a prayer!
(Today I have 9 months in Paraguay!)
We DO NOT feel pretty, oh so pretty, We DO NOT feel pretty or witty or gay and we pitty and girl who looks like us This day
(when its hot we wear these sun hats and... style really just goes out the window) 
Its 56 Degrees C (thats 132 F).... and Humidity is like 90 percent.
a ton of people DIED last summer becase of the heat. Literally.
Asuncion was ranked THE Hottest city in the world and they did like a Global Warming Awareness experiment where they fired and egg in real time just on the streets.
 Seriously.... ALL I said when I put in my papers was "I just don´t want to go where it´s really hot)

P.s. Why am I wearing such a long skirt then? All my clothes are dirty
So apparently (I didnt know) I act really weird about my suitcase and never open them all the way and move them from room to room..This made HNA Linares always wondered why... WHAT treasures could be in there?!. Well the other day I opened them and she just bursted out laughing because it was just a pack on gum and Tajin chili powder. 
The mysteries of Hermana Valenzuela Revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment