Monday, December 15, 2014

Um this week was pretty horrible, but SO horrible that it was great. 
Like... it's gotten to the point that things are so bad they just make me laugh. Not so bad like super negativo, but for example it is hot as Satan´s armpits here (the MINIMUM is 105 F) and we don´t have AC and for the first half of the week we didn´t even have fans because ours stopped working. SO on Wednesday my District Leader brought us a fan!!!! 
We were so agradecida(thankful) and that night the power went out....PUCHA! 
.... in order to be able to sleep at all , I shower IN my pajamas and 
acostarme(lay down to sleep) soaking wet. LIVING IN LUXURY.We have NOT been sleeping well... basically we haven't been sleeping at all. I think that's why things are so great. 
I'm so tired I'm delusional! 
Regardless of any "Rain" on my parade I like to keep it positive. I have been making up songs and dances nonstop to keep the mood. I just give the people what they want, ya know?
Also I made banana bread and pie this week. I am Betty Crocker.
The work is going on. On harder days, it´s getting easier to just press on. The "Never Give Up" bracelet was a great idea, it gives me a lot of animo for gray days
And on better days... I am happy too. (DUH!)
I am getting better at living where my feet are, though I can honestly say I miss you all with every fiber of my bean (being) still.

I like what I get to teach people about the Savior and I like what He teaches me about myself.

I don´t like the sun so much lately... and I still don´t love Pasta, but WE CANT STOP AND WE WONT STOP!
XOXO
Hermana Valenzuela CYRUS
Im painting the Bogota Temple on Hna Linares' pencil box (there´s nothing else to do... cant sleep!)

This is me at 3 AM after a soak run to the shower



I made pie

No comments:

Post a Comment