Monday, December 15, 2014

Lemon Drops and Gum Drops

Lluvia de Esperanza


Lluvia al corazon


Moving Day!!!


Everything looks secure and I am not worried at all. These guys are professionals!


Due to missing windows in our old house we had a lot of birds living with us. These little chicks cracked out of their shells and tweeted us goodbyes on moving day last week! hahahah Show Grannee, She loves Birds!




I'm awkward and just laugh, but thats ok



This is our FORT in the last house. It would be cool if it wasnt 1000000000 degrees because it´s elevated. we mostly just used it to hang out clothes to cry, but its still our FORT and Deserves a photo. (Diva Dorms, Paraguay Style... I miss you Wyatt)

Heres my Linares on MOVING DAY



This is my Linares making me food because she loves me. That is why I married her.


Then the moving guys took really long to come and we got carried away with a french themed P-day photoshoot

like... really carried away






To celebrate our new house.... We had another photoshoot

No comments:

Post a Comment