Monday, December 15, 2014

We decked our halls (My face is so serious because I couldnt get the tree to not fall down!)

I got a super Latino tag with my 2 last names. HOLLA! CRITTENDEN REPRESENT! and I celebrated by eating my first Mango in Paraguay!

My hair grows and goes blonder everyday ( I am not really used to being this blonde and so when people call me RUBIA I get pissed... 
but then I look it the mirror I can´t really argue... My life is so hard) I straightened my hair this day so... thats a miracle


I did a service project... which was tweasing Hermana Antonias Eyebrows because she asked me to so that she could be pretty at church the next day. I did and then SHE CAME! (she is less active) so... If you want people to go back to church, say the magic word "Twease" 




We went to Itagua

No comments:

Post a Comment