Wednesday, January 14, 2015


Happy One Year to me
PIZZA! YEAH! yes yes yes yes!! SI!

New years we were not permitted to be out later than normal, so the Gimenex family prepared their meal early so that we could still have a mini celebration. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOO goooooodddddddd and super Paraguayan! I dont want to say it was better than Chsitmas, because I am grateful for both acts of kindness, but if I had to chose which night to repeat I would chose new years. 
They also gifted us FIESTA KIDS Apple Cider of Violetta and Disney. We Partied so Hard. hahahaha




Thanks for the Trunky Calander Dad! I filled 2/3 of it now!

This is me this morning (Jan 5th) over the RIO PARAGUAYO bridge
It seperates Argentina and Paraguay

How "A Walk to Remember" of me.




I, Libertee, write an email in the style of Jarom (from the Book of Mormon).
This week we did things. I was sweaty. We celebrated New Years.
I forgot to write in my journal and I wrote a bad blog update to make up for it (this). I am no Nephi, Moroni or Wilford Woodruff when it comes to record keeping. I will regret this later. I must work on this trait with dillegence to be better at recording my life.
I know God is real and that the Gospel of Christ, His Begotten Son, is True. I know that this Gospel is found in whole and unconfused only in His restored church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I know He loves us and yearns to bless us. 
I will now push this record keeping responsibility stuff off until next week. 

XoXo Hermana Valenzuela

No comments:

Post a Comment