Friday, January 2, 2015


Well since I verbally SPOKE with my peeps on Christmas day, I¨ll save myself some tiempo and spare the dirty deets of all my Christmas. BUT Here is an overview: 
 Here they celebrate christmas on christmas eve like new years. 
They eat a ton of food and set off fireworks and countdown til midnight. (Sidenote: then the next day there are a ton of pictures on the news of people missing hands and stuff) 

We had like a nice awkward dinner with Brian and Noelia Solis (theyre gonna get married) It was iiiight. Then we went home because they were going to go to thier REAL party at 10 so we were in our house pretty early. We went to "rest our eyes" and slept til like 5 minutes before midnight. Then it sounded like WWIII with all the bombas. 

My comp slept on and I went chrtistmas crazy. I watched joy to the world... I wrote santa.... I put cookies out for the Jolly elf.... I finally Crashed. 

 The next day was CHRISTMAS GERMAN PANCAKE BREAKFAST ZONE ECTIVITY OF BAYBLADES AND PINGPONG AND CHRISTMAS STEALING SECRET SANTA GIFT GAME ( I got a 3 cups... LAME) SINGING AS A ZONE AT THE HOSPITAL OPENING PACKAGE EATING CANDY AND CRYING SKYPING FAMILYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VISITING PEOPLE (did not score any food.... was let down) RENDIR AND PLAN NEXT DAY SLEEP Then the week and other stuff happened but my time is up at ciber so.... talk to you next week 

 XOXO LIB

No comments:

Post a Comment