Thursday, February 26, 2015

So one night I woke up and I wasnt sure if I was being Lib-Lice Paranoid.... or if my head was really itching. I had a 2 am sit with Lice-Shampoo on my head for extra long shower and then swept through my hair with the Lice come. ANYTHING I found made me cry. My comp was asleep and drousily asked once"¿Are you Okay?" 
I replied "¡I THINK I HAVE liiiiiiiiiiiiicccccceeeee!!!!!!" between sobs.
But she really was asleep and couldn´t´ve seen well anyway so she was like "I´ll check you in the morning" 
I snapped this picture, raked the CRAP out of my hair and squished anything I found not knowing if I was literally going insane or not and then prayed and cried myself to sleep, HARD.


In the morning we found legit empty nit eggs on my head (like 12). None of which squished with the sound of a live creepy crawler inside. Hna Fardos asked "How long did you keep that shampoo in!?!"

"FOR LONG ENOUGH!"

I was proud of how well I handled the whole thing. I made a ton of jokes because I was so nervous the whole time and made Hna Fardos laugh a lot, so thats good.
Then I just sang the rest of the time (like I do for Harminee when she cuts my clean-non-fried- lice- free- brunette, not BLONDE hair back at home)

So.... Yeah. 


now I am so scared that they are still on all my clothes and sheets so I stripped my bed and put everything in sealed plastic bags. I have been sleeping on my plastic covered pillow sans sheets or covers. It´s the worst, but you know what´s REALLY the worst:

I GOT LICE AND THAT WAS MY BIGGEST FEAR.

(that... and pickle juice in your eyes)

My biggest fear has officially changed because although the whole ordeal was tramatic, it wasnt as scary as my new biggest fear. 

End of LICE STORY

I am not gross. 





No comments:

Post a Comment