Thursday, February 26, 2015


Im so grateful God gave my comp lice first so that I could see it wasnt such a huge deal and prepare to handle it well. He sure does know me and only give me what I can handle... even if sometimes I think He trusts in me too much. IM NOT THAT STRONG!.... "strength isnt something you have, its something you find"

HEY!

So... 
So we went to a Zone conference this week and we were at a little station learning about how to set goals for the mission (and also for life)
Changes are in a week and Elder Caulderon was like "Hermana Valenzuela, soon you will have a different companion..." 

And we (H.Fardos and I)  were thinking... dang, we ARE going to get changed

then he continued "... A strong, Beautiful man who hold the priesthood worthily" 

*Record scratching sound* Whhhhhhaaaattttt? hahahahaha
He was talking about after mission but we were like WHAT THE HECK IS THIS NEW MISSION CHANGE!?? hahahahhahahaha

Now we just go around the house saying " A Strong Beautiful MAN!" 
Happy Valentines Day!


Also, there is less that one "China" until I am home... Which I realized this week because I went to China on Feb 13 and returned July 2nd
My mission release date is again July 2nd.

Also, I remembered how to say Ear in Chinese this week.

We helped the Elders with their Baptism, taught a lesson during it last minute and made jellos and stuff on Saturday. Mirtha came!
I really like my District and Zone leaders which is really good. Elders: Goss (Arizona), Carpio (El Salvador) and Cartero (Chile)
I hope they dont marry paraguayitas or do maquanadas and disapoint me but hey! sometimes we watch out heroes die and we dont know why. 

I really liked the lesson I learned in Sociedad de Soccoro this sunday on Chapter 4 of the teachings of Ezra Taft Benson book and I think it was just what I needed. 

I love ARTICLES OF FAITH by James E. Talmage. There is a member here that has a BEAUTIFUL leather bound version. I read it everytime we go there. 

I hope I am learning enough and making the best of my time here. There are somethings I´ll probably never be good at in my whole life, but at the very least I can get BETTER at them, so that´s good. 
I´m so grateful for the chance TO get better at them and for the mission in general. I couldn´t explain it with a thousand words, but everyone who has faithfully served seems to know what I am saying. I think it´s pretty common for all missions as long as the missionary goes with faith, determination and humility, said missionary will give God a crumb and return with a thousand loaves whether he wants to or not. That´s just how God works. So... Leap with faith, Work with determination and submit with humility and I testify good will come from your efforts. (D&C 4)

Ps. I am reading all of D&C, one section everyday, and if I do that... I´ll finish when times is up on the mission (THANKS DAD FOR TELLING ME COOL TURNKY TRICKS). Im on Section 4 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment