Thursday, February 26, 2015

statistics

TIME LIBERTEE VALENZUELA has existed in some form: Eternity
TIME In the FLESH: 21years
TIME Serving a mission: 1 year and 2 months
TIME in YBY YAU: almost 6 months
TIME in MARIANO ROQUE ALONSE: Almost 9 months
TIME until Changes (transfers): 1 day
          

      what do I want to happen?: nothing.

 I don´t want to go (because change is hard) nor do I want to stay ANOTHER change here (because I feel in a rut, not because I don´t LOVE everyone here)
I´m always scared I will train (for reals because HNA Fardos was like... fake training) Im scared for her and for me.
I guess we will see.


I´m very very homesick of late, but my desire to help others hasn´t deminished and is keeping me working. 

I really really really love Jesus the Christ. I have been learning so much about Him of late and am blown away. I love The Father. I have been talking to Him so much and I feel He listens. My relationships with them have improved and as a result my relationships with myself and others are improving. Satan is rude.
 Life is a blessing I am trying my best to enjoy and help others enjoy as well. 
I love you all.

XOXO Hermana Libertee 

No comments:

Post a Comment