Monday, March 16, 2015

I don´t know what to write because too many GREAT things are happening and I couldn´t possibly remember them all nor properly describe them! but life is GREAT. 
My companion and I wake up and go to sleep in ACE moods everyday (and night)

We are working with really special people here and I am just so content with life.

I love Hermana Whittaker and I love the mission!

Im kind of getting weird because July is coming, but.., more just because I never know how to end something well. Remeber how weird my Youtube videos end? and in China I didn´t even tell anyone it was my last day! When I quit at Chuck a Rama only the boss knew I was doing it and after like a month I went in to eat and all the workers were like "what happened?"...
Im afraid I could make this really messy... but also... 
whatever! hahhaha its gotta happen and if it get touched by my chaotic manos and spirals out of mano... then we´ll just know its mine. 
Does this even make sense?
How very Slytherin of me to be worried the most about losing control of a situation.

Anyway. Been thinking a lot about Karson and how FREAKING LONG its been since I hugged that kid! The last time you saw me I was 18 and when you see me next I will be 22! WEIRD! I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU KARS! TE QUIERO!!!!

now i´ll send a ton of pictures...

I know I don´t write much but I hope it comes off well how happy I am lately.... seriously
Cloud 9


XOXO LIBERTEE


P.S. Just because my letters have become more sucky and less cool testimony/things I am learning/ preachy... just wanted to add the fact that I still know that Jesus is the Son of God and that I am a member of and missionary for HIS church. The awe and privilege of being and knowing this is not lost on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment