Tuesday, March 3, 2015


Yo! So soooo much happened since I last gloomily typed my stressful words onto the keyboard in Mariano Roque Alonso. Most importably: The Biebster turned 21....
Ok so I REALLY.... I REALLY don´t even Know HOW to explain to you HOW GREAT I AM! GUESS WHY? 
*backstory* in the CCM my compañera, Hermana Moreno, didnt like it when I spoke to the people in the North American group so I stayed with the Latinos All day... and it was fine except I was pretty stressed sometimes or just like homesick but I wanted to UNLOAD in Ingles! 
So in my room at night I would push my bunk together with HNA Whittaker and whisper FOREVER (pretty sure I already sent a picture of us from the CCM and explained this but... whatever.) 
Since then whenever we saw each other in the office (not that often because I just stayed in Mariano and YBY YAU forever) we´d ask "When are we going to me companions?"
Well anyway
Hermana Fardos and I dressed up like Elders and went to district meeting and it was way funny and then they announced changes and "Hermana Valenzuela se va a Anahi con Hermana Whittaker."
"MIS SUEÑOS SE CUMPLIO!" is what I said (I have it recorded)

and then .... JOY! THATS WHY IM SO HAPPY! 
Seriously we couldnt even BELIEVE our luck and we stayed up too late laughing until we cried . HARD. because we were just so happy.
SHES JUST ME EXCEPT WITH BLUE EYES.
We think the exact same and we keep just laughing and we cant stop talking like Bill and Ted! She loves 80´s movies and sings me way cool songs from awesome bands because shes got Siiiick taste! She plays the drums! We havent shut up for the past week! I KNOW heavenly Father put us here to help me reach my potencial. I feel spiritually BUFF, Emotionally HIGH and just so happy! Its like I am just hanging out with STEE, except Im still doing REALLY effective-better than ever missionary work in South America!
I FEEL SO COMFORTABLE WITH HER BECAUSE SHE LOVES LIFE AND IS WAY FUNNY TOO!!!!!!!
and because of that, like were not over thinking stuff and the spirit guides so well in our lessons. The members here are SO nice! It´s all what I imagined the mission would be like when I first came... Except now I am more prepared spiritually to actually help thanks to the stuff I learned from before in other areas. 
Elder Goss my (old) Zone Leader told us a story about this Elephant and a Circus that would pull down GIANT trees and crush cars but then when his act was over they would put a chain on its neck and stake it to the ground. 
A young boy saw this and pondered ¿Why, when he has strength to do all these marvelous things in the show, does he not just rip the tiny metal nail from the ground and break free?
The trainer explains that since the Elephant was a baby they had staked him in. In his youth the elephant had tried and tried for days to break free, but at that point was too weak and couldnt, So he stopped trying and never tried again, even once full grown.
IM THAT ELEPHANT! Except I AM trying again. Im SO much bolder than ever, but I think it´s a good thing! Im not afraid to loving call people to repentance because I have more strength and love thanks to experience. I cant explain it better but I am a better missionary, Im in a promising area and things are coming "easily" now because Im confident-er (not a word) and less stressed. Im so happy!
WE HAD A WEDDING WITHOUT EVEN TRYING! WE DIDNT REALLY EVEN KNOW THE PEOPLE! IDK HOW IT HAPPENED! (the opposite of my other wedding) hahahaha they dont have the lessons yet, but thats like if someone wants to quit smoking BEFORE you teach the Word of Wisdom! YEAH! GO for it! GET MARRIED! Keep the Law of Chastity and now we will get you ready to be an eternal family!
There are a million funny jokes and storied to tell from this week. Ill try my best.
We are having so much fun!
I cleaned the whole house so well and organized everything and HNA Whittaker says I´ll be a good Mom and I realized I learned SO much from My Momma and Im so grateful! Mom, You taught me how to make a house a home! 
Hermano Tito (a guy from the ward) was so happy with how well Hermana Whittaker and I sing and he keeps calling us all the time asking us just to sing! hahaha He also said he loves my bushy Eyebrows and is glad I dont twease. hahaha THEY LOVE THAT IM A CHANGA. 
Then this investagator, Hermano Sosa, started rubbing my finger tips during lunch to see if I was musical. I have never whished I had calouses from the guitar SO BADLY! I had to be like NO IM LAME! but then he brought out a UKE! I couldnt remember how to play! YIKES! but i think it will be fine but I NEED TO LEARN THE GUITAR AND REMEMBER THE UKE! Regardless he just played while I sang and that my FAVORITE! I could even just sing and he would just follow. I sang Snails by the Format and he told me I should leave my mission and start a band.
This little girl saw a picture I have of Grandma, Z and I and asked which one I was. hahahahaha
Then  I was talking to this little kid and he got nervous and just pretended like he fell asleep like right there in his chair. hahahaha it was so funny. His name in Angel and he has 5 years. He and his whole family have lice and they handed me the cuttest baby puppy and I pet it and moved its fur and saw a lice and just handed it back. It was sad because I love puppies!!! but... LICE! (its not my biggest fear, but still)
Then this really anciana Hermana came up to meet me and told me I have mexican eyes! I love being Mexican! Everyone always just guesses that Im from Argentina and IDK Why because according to what most people say my accent sounds Colombian ( I LOVE YOU HERMANA LINARES). 
I bore a really good testimony to introduce myself and BARELY teared up! (Because I usually LOSE it!) IM GROWING!
Life is good and I will be talking like Bill and Ted, singing good songs in the street and DOING WORK here for the next 6 weeks with my SOUL SISTER--H WHITTAKER (first name Chloe, second name Severena... I call her DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Peace out for now.
Im so happy.
XOXO

HERMANA VALENZUELA aka DUUUUUUUUUUDDDEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment