Thursday, March 26, 2015

I get so nervous when its cyber time! 
THERE ISNT ENOUGH TIME TO TELL YOU ALL THE THINGS So... I tried to talk pictures of all the things I wanna talk about.... well... 
THERE ISNT ENOUGH TIME TO LOAD ALL THE PICTURES 
 Lucia got baptized. I love her! We reviewed the baptism questions and she was SO prepared. Then I asked, ¿How do you think getting baptised will effect your life? She replied "Only for the better? I asked ¿Why do you think that? She said, simply "because I have faith" BOOM!!!!!! 
10 points for Slytherin!!!!! 
 Idk... it was cooler irl, but I just really Love her AND her husband, he is on like probabtion, but when its over he too is going to get baptised, so... prayfor Lucia and Joel. They are cool people. I love my Companion SO much and we are having way too much fun. 
Honestly. I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN IT!!!! but the other day I was going through all my clothes to give some to a girl here who is going on a mission and I was like " Its weird how I have more clothes here on vacation than some others here and they LIVE here" and then my comp just started laughing because I called the mission "Vacation" 
 OK its HARD work, NOT Vacation... but my point was that I have Way more clothes at my house. But really some days it does feel like vacation with Hermana Whittaker, no matter how hard we work, because we just laugh and enjoy good times and bad. Shes cool. Now I am going to send pictures. Sorry I suck at writing lately. Ill just TELL you guys all the stories full out in real life in ONE HUNDRED DAYS 
 XOXO Hermana Libertee Valenzuela

No comments:

Post a Comment