Thursday, March 26, 2015


Canela- the dog!

Joel and Lucia


taking freaking DRUM lessons now

My companion being a BABE (HER HAIR HAS GROWN SO MUCH SINCE THE CCM!!!)


Lucia Vera de Benitez


One time I sat out in the rain storm in Mariano.... This is old but I never sent it

Mariana drew me this,

I dont think I ever sent it








We went caving in our room




Im trying to teach her my Asian Ways

WE MADE REALLY GOOD CAKESSSSSSS

Selfies


Im just like laughing my butt off with my soul mate/companion here while we tried to feed our dog,Canela



Here is a game we play: We put on the self timer and right before it takes the pic we THROW the camera up in the air so that the Camera is floating.... cool idea... except we get so scared its gonna hit our faces we couldn't take one "casual" one. hahahaha








WE FOUND A freaking QUIZNOS!
They BURNT THE CRAP out of my sub but.... im low matinence (spelling?) and ate it equal 

No comments:

Post a Comment