Monday, March 30, 2015



This week I was just being weird and paper shuffling/cleaning/organizing and I looked down and saw a TARÁNTULA. Hermana Whittaker wouldnt be able to kill it. 
 I knew what I had to do. BUT I AM SO SCARED OF SPIDERS! 
 Rats, Ants, Toads, centepedes,lice, Even scorpions and ive been pretty tough but this was the ULTIMATE Test...
   Am I a man or not? 

 Well Lets just say after a lot of weird freak out jigs and after I grabbed the broom and permetrina (posion) I came out CHAMPION!!!!!!!! 

 This week we were joking that a missionary prep class for Paraguay should include a FEAR FACTOR round where you have to face your biggest fears Anyway Lib:1 Tarantula:0 Beside battling bugs, I have been fighting the trunky trunks and trying to stay working. I am doing it! I JUST CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!!!!!! 
 but I know I only have this time here now so... I will do this for now and see you all later, Okay?
 I really love the mission though. 
I like what I am called to do. 
I like to try to help people. 
I love to see my Father in Heaven work miracles and I love to see the Atonement change peoples lives for the better. 


 Im pretty scatted brained... so I cant really tell you all the stuff im doing..... or thinking... but Im Happy I am here and I am excited for CONFERENCE!


x0x0 Hermana Valenzuela

No comments:

Post a Comment